Saturday, April 26, 2008

All I Want for Half-Christmas

The long-awaited GTA IV launch is just days away now, and I have to tell you - I'm damned excited. And it looks like I'm not the only one.



Well, to no one's great surprise, GTAIV is being hailed as the best game in the last decade by the reviewers over at IGN. I have to say, they couldn't have picked a crappier release date for the game. With finals week looming over me like, um, something big that looms over things, I've got a bit of a wait ahead of me before I can experience all the debauchery of my new favorite game (that's right, I'm calling it right now - this game is going to rule so hard). So woe has become me.
I hope everybody else out there has had the good sense to graduate from college or drop out in anticipation of the game of 2008. Oh, and how about one of those motherships from Independence Day for that metaphor before? I like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize this was Stalinist gaming. Whatever happened to Freedom of the Press/witty comments? Down the memory hole I suppose!

Chris said...

Prepared Statement from the Public Relations desk at Dangerous Gaming:

We have no idea to what you are referring anonymous. We thank you for your feedback and would like to offer you a free copy of the latest installment in the ever popular Advance Wars series Days of Ruin. Remember anonymous:

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

See you in room 101...